Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wall Art


When I get a little tired of the decor in my living room, I like to try to change things up as inexpensively as I can. I find that if I can change up some of the photographs on the wall, that can do the trick. So, a few days ago, I drove up the rode (about 2 minutes) and took this picture.



Now, we live (obviously) in San Francsico- which provides an endless number of photographic opportunities. I am determined to try to photograph a few of my favorite ones to take with us where ever we go after this.


I downloaded the picture to the Costco website and picked it up that afternoon (for like $3), bought a $12 frame at Ross, and was done.



Here is another one I did a little while back. I printed it out, and Mod-Podged it to a canvas that I painted black.



This last one is a picture of my kids that we used for our Christmas card. I really love using the amazing scenery here as background and it brings a little feel of the city into our home.



3 comments:

  1. awesome idea.. i need to put more SF art in our home too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I need to take more scenery pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids are all SO cute! I love little Ellie's cheeks. And holy cow they are all getting so big.

    ReplyDelete