Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Felt Petal Pillow

I am really excited about this pillow. I LOVE how it turned out! (Excuse the terrible photo). I found the tutorial at Cluck Cluck Sew. I love finding sewing projects simple enough for even me to handle. :) The tutorial says it takes half an hour, but it took me longer than that. If I made another one, it would go a lot faster now that I completely know what I'm doing. Also, I packed more petals in so I had to cut more circles than what the tutorial suggested. Trust me, it looks way better in person. And so easy to make! Love that.

8 comments:

  1. I absolutley love this! So beautiful and thanks for the instructions link as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way Stacy, that's amazing!!!! Loove it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect. I think I may have to make one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you girl...I LOVE that pillow!
    xo
    Robin
    All Things Heart and Home

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!!! It's perfect!!! I'd love to give it a try:)
    Eleni
    http://sewhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Stacy. You're so clever! Keep it up. I love it when you have a new project to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way too cute! I really need to put this on my list of to-do's!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cannoli this is awesome. It turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete